Wednesday, August 14, 2013

So Many Books!

In a recent post I discussed the wonderful session at the IAJGS conference on literature that can help to inform your genealogy search. In addition to those books that were discussed in the session and the prior post, we were given an extensive list of titles. Some were recommended by the session leaders, others were recommended by many of those who attended the session. I have a pretty extensive list of my own, many of which have been discussed in this blog. I've combined my list with the list from the session and you can download it from my website as well as peruse blog articles on genealogy topics. The books cover family searches, life in Eastern Europe, the immigrant experience, the Holocaust or the Jewish experience and span both fiction and nonfiction. If you would like to read the reviews of many of these books on my blog, input "recommended reading" in the search box.

No comments:

Post a Comment